The Summer Administrative Internship is a competitive paid 12-week intensive and hands on experience for graduate level candidates from across the country to work directly with SSM Health leaders on operational and emerging project needs, as well as help solve real time problems experienced in health care delivery.
- Provide interns with invaluable education and several enrichment activities to expose the intern to the Mission centered culture at SSM Health
- Gain a better understanding of each area and have exposure to various administrative, managerial, and medical staff meetings
- Learn aspects of health care operations, strategy, and other relevant areas, with guidance from the preceptor
- Build relationships with senior leaders
- Learn to contribute actively by collaborating with other team members and providing input, recommendations, and constructive feedback